Monday, June 4, 2012

2012 IS MY YEAR!!!

This year is simply out of control.  I am overwhelmed by the support of my friends and fans (which are one in the same), and the opportunities they have provided me!! I pinch myself all the time and thank the good Lord for surrounding me this year with such amazing people.  I have learned this year, more than ever before, that everything happens for a reason, and that everything will work out in the end.  I am sooo happy with life, and pinch myself and regularly ask 'Is this all for real?'  I am going to be doing some catch up blogs to get you up to speed on 2012.......

I am one of the newest additions to WILD RECORDS!!

Back in January I auditioned for WILD on a whim, with one song I wrote and a Janis Martin cover 'Here Today and Gone Tomorrow'.

I played my first show as a WILD RECORDS artist on March 31, 2012 at the Observatory in Santa Ana as apart of their showcase after being totally bed-ridden with the worst strep throat I have ever had that whole week, but the show must go on! HEHE

Thank you Marlene of The Rhythm Shakers for the photo.
Sound-Check!

Thanks Jim Harris for the pic.

Thanks Bebo for the pic.

Thanks Michael Stadnick for the picture.
WILD RECORDS photographer, the most talented Daniel Funaki of Funaki Photography, captured this photo!!

Set list:
I Said I Loved You No More.
Where Ever You May Be
Pale Moon-Betty Cody Cover

I went to audition for Wild Records, not expecting anything to come from it.....
BOY WAS I WRONG!!

This is only the beginning, and if the beginning is this great, I soooo am looking forward to the future. 

Thank you friends for taking this ride along with me.
MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO YOU ALL!!!
XOXOXOX

P.S. I have a facebook fan page, be a pal and like it? MARY SIMICH

5 comments:

  1. Woweee. I am so happy to hear your news. Can't wait to hear your tracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Moira!! I am very excited to get going, and be able to share my music with others!!

      Delete
  2. Wow Mary I am so Happy for you and that you are Pursuing your Music I heard your samples here wow Girl Loved them I have a Soft Spot for Western Swing too Your Version of Cowboy's Sweetheart is Amazing :) Love to see you play sometime. Karling Needs to Book you at Bigs :D All the Best to you Sweetie Much Success for you and your Music career :) xoxoxox
    ps Love all your cute outfits u wear as well hehee xoxoxox
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I can't wait to read your recap of 2013! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just wanted to know i just found your blog and i think its so cool! i love your hairstyles, clothing styles, vintage/western/southwestern cuteness and old guitars. Thats so me! can't wait to read more... i do hope you'll continue writing and sharing here :)

    ReplyDelete